I speak with groups nationwide about best practices and current business trends in social media marketing. As a speaker, I take pride in making social media concepts accessible enough to motivate participants to put these ideas into practice.
While my talks often cite specific case studies and research, they are also sprinkled with humor and encourage audience participation.
All my talks are customized to meet the specific needs and expectations of your audience.
Sample of Past Speaking Events
- Conversion Conference (San Francisco, CA)
- Geek Girl Tech Con (Cape Cod, MA)
- SUNYCUAD Annual Conference (Long Island, NY)
- Cambridge Center for Adult Education (Cambridge, MA)
- Emerson College (Boston, MA)
- Massachusetts Conference for Women (Boston, MA)
- 10 Tactics for Web Conversion through Social Media
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Like My Facebook Fan Page?
- How To Run a Facebook Contest That Doesn’t Fizzle
- What’s Your Social Power Platform? (keynote panel)
- How to Boost Marketing Efforts through Better Social Listening
- Social PR in Times of Crisis
- Social Media for Marketing Small Businesses
- How To Organize Your Social Efforts Without Losing Your Mind
Upcoming Speaking Events