I speak with groups nationwide about best practices and current business trends in social media marketing. As a speaker, I take pride in making social media concepts accessible enough to motivate participants to put these ideas into practice.
While my talks often cite specific case studies and research, they are also sprinkled with humor and encourage audience participation.
All my talks are customized to meet the specific needs and expectations of your audience.
2013 Speaking Events
- Conversion Conference (San Francisco, CA)
- Geek Girl Tech Con (Cape Cod, MA)
- SUNYCUAD Annual Conference (Long Island, NY)
- Cambridge Center for Adult Education (Cambridge, MA)
- 10 Tactics for Web Conversion through Social Media
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Like My Facebook Fan Page?
- How To Run a Facebook Contest That Doesn’t Fizzle
- What’s Your Social Power Platform? (keynote panel)
- How to Boost Marketing Efforts through Better Social Listening
- Social Media for Marketing Small Businesses
“My company hired Lisa for a Pinterest webinar. She provided our marketing group with a thoughtful and valuable session. She is a terrific presenter. I look forward to engaging Lisa for future events.”
-Laura Harrington, Wolters Kluwer
“Lisa’s preparation, knowledge, and confidence yielded a wonderful presentation. She did a great job engaging the audience and asking questions, as well and fielding anything we threw at her.”
-Riley Wafful, Dailybreak
“Lisa’s Pinterest presentation completely changed my views on marketing in this space. She was able to cater her teaching to specific industries and provide examples for my company in particular. Her interactive presentation allowed attendees to engage with each other and collaborate on ideas — very cool.”
-Caitlin York, Elsevier
“Lisa gave a well informed presentation on Facebook with advice that was specific and actionable. As a result, I was able to increase reach for pages that I manage.”