I speak with groups nationwide about best practices and current business trends in social media marketing. As a speaker, I take pride in making social media concepts accessible enough to motivate participants to put these ideas into practice.
While my talks often cite specific case studies and research, they are also sprinkled with humor and encourage audience participation.
All my talks are customized to meet the specific needs and expectations of your audience.
Sample of Past Speaking Events
- Natural Product Expo (Anaheim, CA)
- Conversion Conference (San Francisco, CA)
- Geek Girl Tech Con (Cape Cod, MA)
- SUNYCUAD Annual Conference (Long Island, NY)
- Emerson College (Boston, MA)
- Massachusetts Conference for Women (Boston, MA)
- Marketing Your Product Using Instagram
- 10 Tactics for Web Conversion through Social Media
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Like My Facebook Fan Page?
- How to Boost Marketing Efforts through Better Social Listening
- Social PR in Times of Crisis
- Social Media for Marketing Small Businesses
- How To Organize Your Social Efforts Without Losing Your Mind
Upcoming Speaking Events
- Social Tools Summit (Boston, MA) – May 12, 2015
“Lisa knows how to bring value to her presentations. I recently attended her ExpoWest talk on Instagram and received so many useful ideas. I’ve made changes to our Instagram feed and am seeing good feedback already! I look forward to learning more from her.”
-Maggie Joos, Angelic Bakehouse
“My company hired Lisa for a Pinterest webinar. She provided our marketing group with a thoughtful and valuable session. She is a terrific presenter. I look forward to engaging Lisa for future events.”
-Laura Harrington, Wolters Kluwer
“Lisa’s Pinterest presentation completely changed my views on marketing in this space. She was able to cater her teaching to specific industries and provide examples for my company in particular. Her interactive presentation allowed attendees to engage with each other and collaborate on ideas — very cool.”
-Caitlin York, Elsevier
“Lisa gave a well informed presentation on Facebook with advice that was specific and actionable. As a result, I was able to increase reach for pages that I manage.”
Want Me To Speak?